My Productive Creative Tongue
25 November 2018, 11:15
Scripture for the week: Ps. 107:20 Amp “He sends forth His word, heals them, and rescues them from the pit and destruction.”
1. Prov. 18:20-22 Men confess that when you found your wife that you found a good thing and that you obtained the favour of the Lord!
● Heb. 1:3 God upholds all by the word of His power.
● Matt. 8:8 the centurion says: speak the word and my servant will be healed Ps. 107:20 words are carriers of power for life or for death.
● Words restore and create or break down and destroy.
● Words are carriers of power and life or negativity and death.
● Jesus cursed the fig tree and it died.
● Your words express what is in your heart – A Christmas tree or a fruit tree Rom.10:9-10
2. Gods words on your lips become life giving words.
• The words save the lost, builds faith and enables you to fully trust God Prov. 3:5
• Your words become Gods words and your lips become His ambassador to save, to heal, to deliver and build up Heb. 4:12
• “And the Lord said” gets repeated 2000 times in Exodus and Deuteronomy. God is light and in His word we see the light Ps. 36:9
• You speak and sing the word and you experience life.
3. Let the words ability live in you John 15:7. It will create, heal, impart, deliver and resurrect.
• When you pray the word your prayer life changes Jer. 1:12
• Now you pray according to what God says 1 John 3:18-23
• Verse 20 with no condemnation or a guilty conscience we pray prayers of expectation.
• When your heart is pure you speak life, if not then there is accusation, bitterness, condemnation, judgement, cursing etc. Guard your heart Prov. 4:23 Question: Did something contaminate your fountain?
• Faith pleases God Heb. 11:6. Blood cleanses your conscience. Heb. 10:22 Now you pray Ps. 19:14 that your words and your meditation be acceptable to God. This was the cry of David’s heart.
• Keep Gods words and the Father and the Son will both make their home in you John 14:23-24
4. His word is your contact with Him, the word convicts, it creates, and it lives in you Col. 3:16
• The word builds up, heals, delivers, brings correction, gives direction and restores.
Look at the pictures of Dr Masaru Emoto’s study on “The hidden messages of water”.
NB: You can enjoy life with a productive creative tongue!
Jesus’ love, Nevil