Presented by Dr Chuck Day.
Elementary Hebrew is mostly about helping people to understand the Bible better by learning to use tools that will unlock the Hebrew language. Learning the basics of Hebrew will give you access to numerous books and computer programs that exist to help us experience the Word of God in a deeper way.
THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE DEALT WITH:
1. To learn to write the Hebrew alphabet
2. To be able to pronounce Hebrew words correctly
3. To understand the basics of Hebrew grammar
4. To learn to use e-Sword more effectively
5. To be introduced to and taught how to use a Hebrew lexicon and other research tools
6. To be taught how to find answers for yourself
7. To experience worship in Hebrew
Dr. CHUCK DAY:
Chuck is a pastor with Lewende Woord/Living Word’s English congregation.
He has a Doctorate in Greek as well as Master’s Degree in Hebrew and Aramaic.
Chuck has a passion for understanding the Word of God in its original languages and for helping God’s people to know how to live in the power and authority of His Word.
Dates: Thursday 1 October – 19 November
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
Venue: Catering Hall, Main Building
Registrations Close: 1 October
Costs: R250 per person or R500 per married couple.
Payment Details: Payable before or on 1 October
NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
Queries: [email protected]